Thursday, October 1, 2009

Idaho Falls Zoo

This was the first time Brandon and I have ever been to the Idaho Falls zoo. I was told by lots of people that it was small and pretty lame, so I was not getting my hopes up. When we got there it was awesome! There were way more animals than I was expecting. I thought it was going to be a bunch of farm animals like cows, sheep and horses.


Brandon almost got eaten by a huge Lion!

These Monkeys were CRAZY! They would swing around on the little ropes in their cage, then out of no where they would swing into the glass and pound their feet on the glass and scare everyone looking at the cage. It was hilarious. They were our favorite monkeys...........Except for my Niece Rebekah!

The snow Leopard really does exist!

I was born the year of the tiger so i had to get a picture!


Emily, Me,and Taylor.

Brandon Brown, Juan and Mike were there too, I just don't have a picture to prove it.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I know they weren't your FAVORITE monkeys since your niece thinks she's your favorite monkey! :) how cute!

Breanne and Brandon said...

Sooooooo true!!!! I had to change my blog!