Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Four Wheeling!

Two weekends ago Brandon and I went four wheeling with Dad, Garret and Randy. Brandon and I took Justin's Truck and Dad and Garret went in the Yellow truck.

This was one of the scariest parts of the whole trip. It doesn't look like much, but there is a huge drop! I was kinda freaking out! Of course Brandon was cool as a clam.

As you can see Dad is a Mad man too! There wasn't anything that his truck couldn't do!


We would all take turns jumping in his truck with him to do some cool stuff. The boys loved it because they sent a lot of grown men home crying that day! When we saw trucks or Jeeps out trying something, you better believe we were right there to put them all to shame!

I took this picture out the window! Brandon is NUTS!


Randy and his clan


This picture was taken just for Justin! I don't think anything could make him happier. His truck all covered in mud. Garret Decied to write welcome home Uncle Justin in the dirt!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

OK, so I updated by blog, check it out! oh yeah, and update yours!
love ya!