Monday, October 20, 2008

Black and White Ball

So this week end Brandon and i went to he Black and white Ball. It was so much fun. Our friends Mandy and Geoff and Danika and Lee were there. Mandy had this brilliant idea this summer and we made it happen this fall. So what we did was we had dinner and all the food was black and white (Which all tasted amazing!), and we all dressed up in black and white. The girls even all sewed little bow ties for our husbands to wear( they didn't love that, but they wore them any way), and we watched a black and white movie. It was all so fun, but the only thing that wasn't my favorite was the black and white movie we watch. We wanted it to be on the boys would like too so we watched the old movie psycho!!! Talk about scary! especially because i am the biggest chicken in the world, but other than that everything was great. While we watched the movie we even had black and white snacks! We had popcorn with the halloween black E&M's. So i hope you enjoy the pictures.

Brandon and I at the Ball

Party Planners

The Beautiful Decorations

Danika and Lee

Mandy and Geoff

The Three Bells of the Ball

Geoff and Brandon proud to be wearing their stylish bow ties




Brandon Posing with his bow tie

Poor Mandy burned her hand on a 500 degree pan!

9 comments:

David Brown said...

you guys are so cute and clever. The food looked great too. Next time I want to come too. But I won't watch Phyco either!!!!

Tracy said...

super cute! we have to do something fun when you guys come back home! can't wait! love ya!

Kaui said...

I love it! It looked like a lot of fun!

The Duckers said...

I love this idea! I was telling Dorian about it last night. The only problem is I can't get over the poor girl who got that horrible burn!!! OUCH!!!

The Duckers said...

oh, and i don't have D's schedule yet. he's ADD and I keep asking for him to bring it home and he just hasn't yet. Once I know when he works I'll get back to ya! :o)

Mandy said...

have you retired or what????

Blackburns said...

Looks like the ball was a lot of fun. We are glad you are doing well.

Tracy said...

come on sis! update this already! i'm not in cali with you so i need to see more pics!

Mandy Schalk Cooper said...

I am now giving you the worst blogger award of the year. Congratulations!! love u